TREAD CODE: KU36
TREAD CLASSIFICATION: Asymmetric
The ultimate in street handling and grip, the Ecsta XS is designed for the most extreme handling and grip capability in normal street use. Built to be used on the street as well as the racetrack, the Ecsta XS provides the steering response and dry grip of a race compound tire with the added street use durability for driving a vehicle for everyday activities. The Ecsta XS is also legal for use in SCCA "ST" class events. If your passion includes driving your vehicle to the racetrack for a lapping day and returning home on one set of tires no matter what the weather, the Ecsta XS is the tire for you.SIZE & TECHNICAL DATA FIND IT AT A DEALER NEAR YOU
- Low void asymmetric tread pattern with circumferential grooving for high cornering grip.
- Ultra fine carbon black compounding for maximum traction.
- Ultra wide tread contact with highly-rounded shoulders for optimized footprint shape during high lateral loads.
- Developed for quick autocross warm-up while maintaining race track durability.
- With a W speed rating, the tire delivers an optimum run temperature of 203 degrees Fahrenheit.
- UTQG rating of 180 AA/A.
BMW M3; Honda S2000; Mini Cooper S; Mustang GT500-KR; Pontiac G8; Porsche 911; Subaru WRX STi; Volkswagen Golf GTi R32