ECSTA MX XRP
TREAD CODE: KU15
TREAD CLASSIFICATION: Directional
With traction and temperature ratings equaling the highest grades in the industry, the Ecsta MX is best suited for the sophisticated enthusiast who wants as close to DOT race tire grip as possible.SIZE & TECHNICAL DATA FIND IT AT A DEALER NEAR YOU
- Advanced silica tread compounding for superior wet and dry traction.
- Large circumferential and lateral grooves provide maximum water evacuation.
- Jointless construction and patented ESCOT Tension Control technology work together to add uniformity to the tire and deliver higher speed stability, improved steering response and a more comfortable driving experience.
- Advanced directional tread design for superior acceleration, braking, and cornering.
- Two durable nylon cap plies give high speed stability and resistance to centrifugal forces.
- Two wide steel belts provide excellent cornering power and a stable footprint.
- Rim protector in lower sidewall safeguards wheel from abrasions (55 series and below).
- UTQG rating of 220 AA/A.
Audi S4; BMW 3 Series, BMW 5 Series, BMW 6 Series; Chevrolet Corvette C5; Ford Mustang; Mazda RX-8; Subaru WRX STI
* Vehicles that are equipped at OE level with four 245/45R17 size, but is a NON Run Flat at OE level may use the Kumho Ecsta MX Run Flat tire if so desired. DO NOT mix a Run Flat tire with a NON Run Flat tire on the same vehicle. This includes: Audi: A4, A6 & TT; BMW 525i & 525xi w/Sport Package; Mercedes E320, E350, E500 and E550; Volvo S80 T6 (AWD) w/Executive Package; Volvo S80 V8 (AWD); Pontiac GTO