TREAD CODE: V720
TREAD CLASSIFICATION: Asymmetric
The Ecsta V720 was bred for autocross and domesticated for civil society. It offers heart-pounding performance on dry pavement, cool confidence on wet, and an unusually long life for a tire that lives this fast.SIZE & TECHNICAL DATA FIND IT AT A DEALER NEAR YOU
- Solid center rib maintains high-speed stability for precision control under duress.
- Wide, optimized outside blocks deliver excellent grip around corners and exceptionally stable dry handling.
- Crossed lateral grooves channel water away from the tread for enhanced wet handling. Inside grooves reduce hydroplaning. Outside grooves clear water from the shoulder block for better wet cornering.
- Heat dispersion by 3D hot dimples helps extend the tread life and improve wet performance.
- High tensile CARCASS and super-hard APEX combine grip and performance with an exceptionally long tread life.
- Reinforced max grip applies Formula technology to the street, with a new under-tread rubber application and super high-grip resin.
BMW M3; Ford Mustang GT500-KR; Honda S2000; Mini Cooper S; Pontiac G8; Porsche 911; Subaru WRX STI; Volkswagen Golf GTi, Volkswagen Golf R32