TREAD CODE: KLT02e
Shallow, non-skid, five-rib tread pattern promotes element stability and low rolling resistance. Resists developing irregular wear in free-rolling wheel positions. Low profile sizes have shoulder decoupling grooves to resist shoulder wear in highway service.SIZE & TECHNICAL DATA FIND IT AT A DEALER NEAR YOU
- 13/32" five-rib design to give lower rolling resistance, minimize uneven wear and reduce running temps.
- Lateral grooves and blading to enhance wet traction.
- Round shoulder with shoulder blades help reduce uneven shoulder wear.
- Special sidewall compound and heavy duty construction.
- High strength, flex/fatigue-resistant ply wire improves casing life.
- Primarily designed as a highway trailer tire; however, it can be used in steer positions, if desired, but in slow wear rate applications to minimize rolling resistance and irregular wear.