TREAD CODE: 943
Computer-developed with four rows of lugs and higher net/gross contact area to provide a good balance between tread life, traction and rolling resistance. Primarily for tandem axle trucks, or single axle drives where the ultimate traction of the 943 is not required and longer tread life is desired.SIZE & TECHNICAL DATA FIND IT AT A DEALER NEAR YOU
- Sturdy 22/32" four-lug design for good tread wear and traction.
- Tie-bar in shoulder to resist uneven wear and reduce rolling resistance.
- Stone damage protector in center groove to reduce stone drilling.
- Special sidewall compound and heavy duty construction.
- Four full-belt crown construction increases casing stability.
- High strength, flex/fatigue-resistant ply wire improves casing life.