ECO SOLUS KL21
TREAD CODE: KL21
TREAD CLASSIFICATION: Symmetric
Kumho Tire developed the Eco Solus KL21 specifically for the premium crossover and sport utility vehicles in the marketplace. Used as original equipment by Hyundai and Kia, the Eco Solus KL21 has been engineered with a focus on luxury, all-season traction and ride comfort with improved rolling resistance and fuel economy. The Eco Solus KL21 size offering ranges from 16- to 20-inch wheel diameters and covers more than 35 SUV and CUV original equipment fitments in the marketplace.SIZE & TECHNICAL DATA FIND IT AT A DEALER NEAR YOU
- Low Rolling Resistance (LRR) technology utilizes high dispersion silica (HDS) that strengthens the molecular structure of the rubber to improve fuel economy up to 5% and provide lower operating cost per mile.
- Eco-friendly design reduces rubber dust particle emission by 10% without sacrificing performance attributes like ride comfort, noise levels, steering stability or all-season traction in wet conditions.
- Anti-abrasion carbon black technology with HDS improves wear resistance and maintains high traction capability in both wet and dry conditions for better gas mileage, performance and comfort - all while reducing its carbon footprint.
- Kumho's proprietary noise simulation know-how delivers exceptionally low noise operation.
- Durable belt construction including two full-width steel belt layers, high-tensile bead wire construction and lower rolling resistance mold profile provides strength, durability, ride comfort and better fuel economy.
BMW X3; Honda CRV; Lexus RX 350, Lexus RX 400H; Nissan Murano